Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fantasy Basketball Picks Oct 30


Daily Fantasy Basketball Picks

October 30th 2014


Point Guard - Elfrid Payton
A lot of people will be playing Westbrook and Paul tonight, so for tournaments I'm avoiding them.  I think those guys will put up good numbers, but Westbrook looked tired at the end of last nights game and it could mean a blow out.  Payton put up solid numbers and I expect that to continue, at least until Oladipo comes back.  


Point Guard - DJ Augustine
It seems like Van Gundy prefers Augustine to Brandon Jennings, and Augustine played well, earning more minutes.  He comes in cheap today, so get on him while you can.  Also I think this will be a close game.

Consider - Chris Paul

Shooting Guard - Gordon Hayward
I really like Hayward tonight.  He struggled shooting last night but still had a good fantasy game.  I think he shoots much better tonight and still fills the stat sheet. 

Shooting Guard - Monta Ellis
This is an okay pick for me.  I think he'll score but if Parsons has a better game, Monta might see less shots.  I'm only using one shooting guard on DraftKings and that's Hayward.

Value Play- Iman Shumpart
I know the Knicks got destroyed, but Shump was actually the only one being aggressive and I think he earned some minutes.  If the Knick can manage to keep this game a little bit close, Shumpart can put up an easy 20 FP.

Small Forward - Josh Smith
Pretty much the top scoring option for Detroit and also grabs rebounds.  I don't think you can go wrong here. 

Small Forward - Paul Pierce
He had a nice first game with the Wizards and I think that will be his average line until Bradley Beal comes back.  He is somewhat cheap tonight, and with a limited number of games tonight, he is worth a shot.

Small Forward - Tobias Harris
Had a great first game and is still very affordable.  I think he scores a lot again because the Magic need him to and I think he grabs more rebounds this time, since Vucevic won't get 22 again.

Value Play Kyle Singler
It didn't quite work out last night because he got in early foul trouble, but he's still cheap and can knock down 3's.

Also consider Otto Porter Jr

Power Forward - Thad Young 
His price is still deflated for his skill set, and he is seeing a lot of touches for the Twolves.  I think he scores 20+ points tonight.  

Power Forward - Serge Ibaka
Had somewhat of a quite game last night, but I think he does more tonight.  Someone needs to step up besides Westbrook with Durant out, and Ibaka is the favorite.  I think he gets more scoring opportunities tonight while still getting a few blocked shots.

Center - Nikola Vucevic
We're going to stick with him after his great first game.  He's the Magic's best player and he's playing like it.  Another Double-Double tonight.  He's also slightly cheaper than Drummond, and more central to the offense.

Consider - Andre Drummond

No comments:

Post a Comment