Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/4/14 NBA Fantasy Injury News

Injury News and Value Plays Update

A lot of injury news has just come in and I thought I would try and tell you how it affects tonight's players.

Houston
Patrick Beverley is playing.  I picked Canaan as a value play earlier, he'll still see some minutes but not nearly as many as last night.

Terrance Jones - Out
Motiejunas is getting the start, and he should do okay, maybe even get extra minutes in a blow out.

OKC
Lance Thomas is getting the start.  He hasn't played well yet, but he'll continue to see big minutes.

Miami
It looks like Chris Anderson isn't playing, so I like Shawne Williams, whose been playing well and is really cheap.

Chicago
Joakim Noah - Out
This is good for Pau Gasol who has to handle a bigger workload.  Also Taj Gibson gets the start, and not to mention Vucevic doesn't have to deal with Noah down low.

Derek Rose - Out
Jimmy Butler looks good tonight.

This is all that is definitely confirmed.  I will update as I learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment