Monday, November 17, 2014

DraftKings & FanDuel Fantasy Basketball Picks 11/17/14

Daily Fantasy Basketball Picks

November 17th, 2014


Point Guard - Rajon Rondo
I'm targeting this game tonight because there should be a lot of points scored, and Vegas thinks it will be close.  Rondo is nearly averaging a triple-double this year and I think he gets one tonight.  

Point Guard - Kyrie Irving
I'm going against what I usually do and picking Kyrie tonight, even though it may be a blow out. Both teams have awful defenses and if the game does remain close look for Kyrie to explode.  I would only use him in tournaments, because there is a chance his minutes are limited in a blow out.

Point Guard - Isaiah Thomas
Ok there are a lot of really good point guard options tonight, and Thomas is another.  I said before I liked the Suns vs Celtics game and Thomas is a cheaper option who could go off tonight.

Shooting Guard - Lance Stephenson
I like Lance because of the injuries to MKG and Gary Neal.  Rather than playing the bench player who fills in for an injured guy, I like to play the starter who will likely see more minutes.  I also like Lance because he should be playing in a close game and he's a stat sheet filler.

Shooting Guard - P.J. Hairston
Okay this is the bench player who will be filling in for Gary Neal and MKG.  He is dirt cheap, and while I don't think he'll score below 15 FPs, I don't see him going over 25.  If you need a cheap SG, consider PJ.

Shooting Guard - Eric Bledsoe
Bledsoe's had his ups and downs, but he does have a high ceiling if he is playing well.  I'm playing him tonight in at least one lineup because of the match up, but I wouldn't use him and Isaiah Thomas in the same lineup, because the Suns tend to ride the hot hand.


Small Forward - Mike Dunleavy
I'm going cheap at SF tonight because there aren't a lot of options.  I'm not crazy about LeBron tonight, because he's a little sick (missed shoot around today) and it could be a blow out.  Both of those together lead me to believe he see limited minutes tonight, and not worth the price.  With Dunleavy, the price is cheap and Rose is out.  He's been pretty solid so far and if he gets hot can put up 20+ points.

Small Forward - Jeff Green
Here's another Celtic for ya.  His price has dropped since he abysmal performances lately.  I'm buying low on Green tonight because I think he's a much better player then what he's been doing lately.

Power Forward - Anthony Davis
I like a lot of PFs tonight but Davis is obviously the safe play.  He is playing Portland who is pretty good defensively against his position, but Anthony Davis isn't your typical PF.  Aldridge is also still questionable so pay attention to that.  If he's out, Davis should dominate the boards.  I wouldn't expect 60 out of Davis tonight though, so if you do play him, make sure you can fill out the rest of your team.

Power Forward - Zach Randolph
Randolph is coming off a big game, and if Houston shoots it as bad as they did last night you can expect a lot of rebounds.  Houston doesn't have the presence of Terrence Jones to help Dwight out so I think Randolph can post some pretty good numbers.

Center - Joakim Noah
Noah has been off to a slow start but he's been picking it up lately.  Gasol is questionable but I think he'll play.  Even so, if Gasol's minutes are cut Noah will have a great opportunity to get more rebounds.


Value Plays of the Night

PG - Brian Roberts
He played really well in his last game, but that was mostly in garbage time.  However with Gary Neal out I think he gets a few more minutes tonight, and he could be a nice play.

SG - Gerald Henderson
Henderson is another guy who might see time due to Neal and MKG being out, and I gave you PJ Hairston already.  I wouldn't use more than one of these guys but I think one of them will put up a good performance.

SG - Gerald Green
He's a little more expensive but he is one of the cheaper guys who could break out for a 40+ FP game.  He's a risky pick though as he's scored in the single digits a few times.

SG - Victor Oladipo
He had a great first game back and I think he is priced a little low for what he's capable of.  He isn't dirt cheap but I'm putting him in the value picks because he's priced to cheap.  Also Aaron Gordon is hurt so I expect Oladipo to get steady minutes.

SF - I don't really like any value plays here.

PF - Nerlens Noel
His price is kind of blowing my mind.  He's coming off the bench in what will probably be a blow out, but I still think he can have a decent night.

C - Kelly Olynyk
He's been playing really well lately and he's got the best match up of the night.  It's also good to go cheap at Center because anyone of them can get a double double.

Bold Prediction of the Day
Joakim Noah has a triple-double

Hit me up on twitter if you have any questions. @NBAfantasyroom

1 comment:

  1. Nice offer. This offer is really attractive to all. personally I like it.
    nba daily fantasy basketball

    ReplyDelete