Tuesday, November 4, 2014

DraftKings & Fanduel NBA Fantasy Picks 11/4/14


Daily Fantasy Basketball Picks

November 4th, 2014


Point Guard - Reggie Jackson
I like Reggie Jackson again tonight.  He his going to get a lot of minutes again tonight and will be putting up a lot of shots.  He also has the opportunity to pick up a bunch of assists.  The Thunder lost Andre Roberson for tonight, so they will be very limited with their scoring options.

Point Guard - Brandon Knight
I thought Knight's price would be higher but it is still pretty low, considering how well he's played.  I'm sticking with him at this price tonight.

Consider Donald Sloan

Shooting Guard - Lance Stephenson
He should see some extra minutes tonight without MKG.  I also like his ability to do multiple things well and he's always flirting with triple-doubles.

Shooting Guard - Gary Neal
Another Hornet who I like in the absence of MKG.  He won't get the start but I like him being the number one scoring option for the second team.

Shooting Guard - Dwyane Wade
This should be a close game and a fun one to watch.  Wade has been playing well this season and he's going up against James Harden whose not known for defense.  He's a little pricey on fanduel but I like him on DK.


Small Forward - Carmelo Anthony
His price has deflated on DraftKings and maybe tonight we see him perform more like last year.  However, even if he doesn't have a monster game, you can count on him to get you at least 35 FPs, and at his price, the risk is worth it.

Small Forward - Perry Jones
I like Jones again tonight.  He didn't play great last night because Reggie Jackson wouldn't give him the ball.  I think someone probably pointed this out to Jackson and I think Jones gets back on track.  Also remember the Thunder will have to give all their guys heavy minutes because of injuries, so don't worry about a blow out here.

Consider Jabari Parker


Power Forward - Nene Hilario
Hilario has been consistent in his first two games and his price is a bargain.  I'm taking him based on price and I also like his matchup against the Knicks.

Power Forward - Pau Gasol
Pau's another guy whose played really well so far, and his price hasn't been adjusted on DraftKings.  I think he puts up his standard stat line tonight and is a relatively safe play.

Consider Jordan Hill

Center - Roy Hibbert
I don't love this pick tonight since there are a lot of good center options, but I just can't fit the other guys in my lineup and I think Hibbert is as solid of a mid-tier guy as you'll get.  He also has a good matchup against the Bucks, who get blocked a lot.

Consider - Robin Lopez

Value Plays of the Night

PG - Isaiah Canaan
I was nervous Canaan would completely blow it last night, but actually finished pretty nicely.  It looks like he'll be starting again tonight and I think he can play better this time, especially if he stays out of foul trouble.

PG - Elfrid Payton
On DraftKings he's down to $3900.  His minutes seem to be back up and he had his best game yet in his last appearance.

SG - Gary Neal
Mentioned Above

SG - Iman Shumpert
Has consistently hit his value and could also break out for a big game.

PF - Channing Frye
His in the starting lineup tonight, and he should get 30+ minutes, which is always good for a value pick.

C - Steven Adams
Basically everyone for OKC will get solid minutes tonight, so Adams makes sense.  He hasn't really had a complete game yet, but the Thunder lost another guy, so maybe tonight they look to Adams for some points.

Bold Prediction of the Day
Jabari Parker scores 25+

Hit me up on twitter if you have any questions. @NBAfantasyroom

No comments:

Post a Comment