Monday, November 3, 2014

DraftKings & Fanduel NBA Fantasy Picks 11/3/14


Daily Fantasy Basketball Picks

November 3rd, 2014


Point Guard - Reggie Jackson
I like Reggie Jackson tonight, since it looks like he'll be making his season debut.  He had some really big games last year and with Westbrook and Durant out for awhile, Reggie should get a lot of minutes. Keep an eye on the injury report because he's still listed as questionable.  If he doesn't play, consider Telfair.

Point Guard - Tony Wroten
I just like Wroten tonight because I think he is a safe bet to fill out the stat sheet.  He gets a lot of minutes and the offense runs through him.  This game might be a blow out, but even so, I don't think it affects his minutes too much.

Consider Isaiah Canaan & Deron Williams


Shooting Guard - Gordon Hayward
I like Gordon tonight because he is another one of those guys who fills out the stat sheet in all categories.  He is usually consistent and can always explode for a lot of fantasy points.  Also the Clippers haven't played that great this year, so I think the game could be close.

Shooting Guard - Arron Afflalo
Afflalo has gotten heavy minutes in each game this year, and he hasn't scored much, which makes him cheap.  I think Afflalo gets it going tonight, and he could have a big game.

Shooting Guard - Joe Johnson
Johnson is coming off a big game, and he is a streaky player, so look for him to come out firing tonight.  If he stays hot, you could be looking at a 30 point night for him.  OKC has been playing a little to good for how many injuries they have, and I think the Nets put up a lot of points tonight.


Small Forward - Hollis Thompson
There aren't too many value plays tonight, but I like this one.  He's been averaging right around 32 minutes per game this year and has consistently scored in the low 20's (fantasy points).  Nothing has changed with Sixers, so I expect around 25 FP tonight, which is good with me at his price.

Small Forward - Perry Jones
It's hard for me not take Jones in all my lineups tonight.  He is the primary scorer in OKC, and will get up a lot of shots tonight.  I expect him to be owned by a lot of players tonight, even if Reggie Jackson plays. There's not too many SF options tonight so if you wan't to spend more at this position I also like Parsons. 


Power Forward - Terrance Jones
Dwight Howard is listed as questionable and if he doesn't play, Jones is a must start.  Sixers don't have much depth anywhere, especially big men, so I expect big things from Jones. 

Power Forward - Anthony Davis
Davis is playing the Grizzlies, who live in the paint.  With Randolph and Gasol getting a lot of touches, I think Davis has an opportunity to get a lot of blocked shots.  I'm also avoiding Randolph and Gasol tonight for this same reason.

Consider Blake Griffin

Center - DeMarcus Cousins
Center is another weak position tonight.  I already mentioned I don't like Gasol going up against Davis, Howard is questionable, and the rest are inconsistent.  That being said, I think it's worth it spending on Cousins, who at the very least will get you 35+ fantasy points.

Consider - Tyson Chandler

Value Plays of the Night
I was asked to post some value guys and bench players who could see extra minutes tonight.  There's not too many tonight but there are some injuries to watch.

PG - Isaiah Canaan
Patrick Beverley tweaked a hamstring, and is listed as probable.  If Beverley is out tonight Canaan could get a lot of minutes. I will tweet Beverley's status when I find out for sure.

PG - Devin Harris
His been getting consistent minutes and you can expect around 20-25 fantasy points tonight.

SG - JJ Reddick
Jamal Crawford probably won't play again tonight, and those minutes go to Reddick.  While he hasn't shot well so far, the extra responsibility may get him going.

SF - Hollis Thompson
I already mentioned him above

PF - Nothing to see here.

C - Rudy Gobert (UTAH)
Proceed with extreme caution.  I put his team cause you probably haven't heard of him.  He's the backup center for the Jazz, and he's been taking Enes Kanter's minutes.  Not much of a scorer but he can rebound, and he might see a few extra minutes, considering the Jazz face the Clipper's big men.

Bold Prediction of the Day
Anthony Davis gets a triple-double.  23 Points - 14 Reb - 10 Blk

Hit me up on twitter if you have any questions. @NBAfantasyroom

No comments:

Post a Comment